Monday, August 16, 2010

13 Months


Yep I am late with this update. I cannot believe that Elli is 13 months old. I ckannot for the life of me think of anything that does not make this baby smile and giggle. She is so happy. New things this month: She is running. Yes. Running. When she sees or hears something that she wants she chases it full speed ahead. She has 5 teeth. She absolutely loves animals. She loves the horses and waves to them when she sees them outside. I also think she says Hi Horsey. But I think that might be my imagination. She chases George (the Rooster), she chases Murray (our dog) around with her mouth wide open to give him kisses. He is a grumpy old man though and he is not pleased with her kisses. She loves bike rides and golf cart rides around the farm and is happiest when she is outside. When we open the door to let Murray out to go to the bathroom sometimes
Elli beats him outside.
Elli is a handful of busy and brings so much happiness and laughter to our entire family. Her big sister had her first day of school today and she said she missed Elli's face and she is going to sneak her into her book bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment