Thursday, December 17, 2009

30 days of joy + thanks - Day 18-21

I am behind in posting so lets cheat and I will just lump a bunch of thankfuls together in one post.
Day 18 - I am thankful for Ali's best friend Katelyn who has been driving Ali around for the past week while her car has been worked on!! Thanks Katelyn.














Day 19 - I am thankful that Ali's car is fixed and she can drive herself around again. Oh yeah and I think I can't wait until Ashli can drive herself around too. :)

We tell Ashli this is going to be her car when she turns 16!!










Day 20 - I am thankful for a fenced in backyard!! Our dog can now go run outside and play and get his exercise and we no longer have to worry about him running away and Bryan won't have to chase him 400 miles. :) We also live on a farm and we won't have to worry about Murray killing anymore chickens!!! Poor little things are scared to death if they see Murray coming. Here is a view out my window of the chickens and here is our fierce dog. Meet Murray!!


















Day 21 - I am thankful for being on vacation after tonight. Yeah...Yeah...I only work part time but that is 3 nights a week that I am away from my family for 4 hours...so I am thankful to have this extra time to spend with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment