Monday, November 23, 2009

30 days of joy + thanks - Day 1

Some of my facebook and other blog friends are participating in a days of joy and thanks project where for x-number of days in a row, they post something they are thankful for. I have decided that so many people would participate in this project in the days leading up to Thanksgiving, but I have decided to do it in the days leading up to Christmas. So many times family and friends get caught up in the hustle and bustle of all of the craziness that Christmas time brings that I think they lose the true focus and joy that this time of the year brings. I love Christmas and today marks my Day 1 of my 30 days of joy + thanks project. I should finish close to Christmas Eve!!

Day 1 - I am thankful for the opportunity to stay home and raise our baby and the older girls. Time has just flown by watching Ali and Ashli grow up and missing so many milestones because of working full time. I am grateful to be able to be home when Ashli gets home from school and to be there for Ali as she journeys through her last days of High School!!

No comments:

Post a Comment