Monday, November 30, 2009

30 days of joy + thanks - Day 7

I am posting Day 7 a day late because it was a difficult day. I tried to get on the computer and write out why I was thankful or joyful and for some reason I was having a rough day.
It was one of those days where things just were not going right. I posted about being happy that our house was all decorated for Christmas only to find out yesterday that we have one full strand of lights out on the house. We have only had these on one evening to enjoy. So...that is how the bad day started. Elli was fussy most of the day and we were all tired and grumpy. Then to top it all off Murray got outside and ran off. It was dark and raining and Bryan spent about a half an hour looking for him. We were all very stressed and worried. Thankfully, he finally found him.
So this morning I was cleaning the house and thinking that I still had not posted anything for yesterday and it occurred to me that even though we all had a bad day yesterday, we still have a lot to be thankful for!!! So....
Day 7 - I am thankful for pictures and moments in life that make me smile when I don't really feel like smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment