Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bumbo Seat

Elli has a new love it's called a Bumbo seat. She loves it. She sits up like a big girl and looks at us like she is hot stuff. I debated for a long time about buying one, not knowing if we would get any use out of it. I think we will and I think it was $$ well spent!!
"Mom....what have you put me in"?
"Hey this is pretty cool. I can sit up like a big girl"

"Ok Mom, ENOUGH pictures with the Bumbo seat"
In other Worman family news. Ashli is sick AGAIN!! That poor girl can't catch a break. First it was an ulcer, then shingles, and now the flu! She is running a fever and has a stomach flu that we are hoping is just a 24 hour thing like Ali had last week. Either way, we just want everyone to get healthy again. I have been buying the stores out of Lysol to disinfect all of the germs our of our house!
Ali is healthy and back to going 24/7 again!! :) She took her SAT tests on Saturday. Crossing our fingers for high test scores!
My step-Grandma lost her battle with cancer on Thursday of this past week. She had been pretty sick for a while and her heart gave out. She passed away Thursday of heart failure. We have been busy helping my parents get her house cleaned out and get things cleaned up to put her house on the market. One thing I will never regret is taking Elli to the hospital to see her. She had been grouchy all day and when I came in with the baby, her face lit up. Elli will not remember her Grandma Iona, but I will always remember being able to put a smile on her face that day.

Also, I think Elli might be getting the hang of going to bed a little earlier in the evenings. Last night it was 10:00 and tonight it was 9:30. Much better than 11 or 11:30 since Bryan and I neither one are night owls. Let's hope this trend continues!!
Also...can you believe this beautiful weather? 70 degrees in November. We love it!! Let's hope it is nice next weekend too. Bryan has to put up the Christmas lights outside. That is always an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of people talk about the Bumbo seats and the babies love them. Do you have a tray for it yet?

    ReplyDelete