Friday, January 15, 2010

Elli is 6 Months Old

Elli is half a year old today!! I can't believe time is just flying by. How can Baby Elli be 6 months old already?

New this month:
Elli can sit up by herself.
Elli is starting to get some hair. I put a bow in it the other day. Looked ridiculous but at least there was enough hair to put the bow in.
Elli grabs at everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING!!
Elli can reach her arms out when she wants to be held or if she sees someone that she wants.
Elli is getting chubbier and chubbier. She wears mostly 6-9 months clothes but she can wear some 6-12 month. And she has moved up a size in diapers. No more size 2's...she has moved into the Pampers Cruisers instead of Pampers Swaddlers which in a really odd way makes me really sad. There's something about "Cruisers" that just makes her not sound like a baby anymore!!

My friend Shannon is coming over Sunday to take professional 6 month pictures of Elli. She loves photography and is really good. I can't wait to see the finished product and I am hoping they are much better than the ones I was able to take. Elli was not in a photo shoot mood and did not really cooperate for me to take the pictures. Everything I tried to use to hold her attention she just wanted to chew on and not smile at!



No comments:

Post a Comment