Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let it Snow....Let it Snow....Let it Snow

I love the view from my back door with the beautiful snow coming down. Ali & Ashli are always complaining that our house is too small and it probably is however you just can't beat living out in the country on a farm with views like this.








Last year when we received a heavy snowfall, Bryan was traveling. This year we receive heavy snow and once again Bryan is traveling. Coincidence??
Last year I had to call my Grandpa to dig my car out when I got stuck. This year I get to stay home and just watch the snow. Well...at least until this afternoon but hopefully I will not get stuck this time!!
The only other downfall is that being out in the country means no snow plows until much later in the day!! It is 12:30 here and I am just now hearing them plow the street in front of our house!! Ali & Ashli were really hoping for a snow day and I can't believe they did not cancel school today. It is kind of weird that they cancel school when it is windy or cold, but not when snow is falling and we have 5 inches on the ground?? Really makes me wonder?
I wish it was a little warmer so that I could take Elli out to play in the snow. Maybe soon!!







No comments:

Post a Comment