Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today is Bryan's birthday!! He told Ashli he was turning 30 today. Needless to say she did not believe him. Later today we are heading to his favorite place ---- BW3's for dinner. It is definitely not one of my favorite places and I usually put up quite a fight about going. I figured I would go today without a fight. You know since it is HIS birthday and all. :) I thought that would make him very happy....but then came this....(see below) and I truly don't think anything could make him happier than this moment!!

And this is what happens when Ashli has a friend spend the night 2 nights in a row. Bryan had to go tell the girls to go to bed at 4:00 this morning. Needless to say, they did not go to bed. Ashli woke up this morning, took a shower and then crashed. Yes... with the towel on her head and yes that is her cell phone right next to her. It is never far away!!

Last night we stayed in all night and you could tell we were all getting some cabing fever. We have been stuck in the house almost all week because of the cold and snow. We used it as an oppurtunity to get some new toys out for Elli to play with. She got so many fun toys for Christmas that we have just been getting a few out at a time for her to get used to. Seriously I think all of the new toys would have simply overwhelmed her. Yep...there was that many!!
Aunt Ellen and Uncle Mike got Elli a ball pit. Elli loved it...Misti is wondering what I ever did to them to deserve this. No...in all seriousness it wasn't so bad. All of the balls kind of fit right back into the ball pit when she is done playing. Although Murray got a hold of a couple of them, thought they were his new toy and now the balls have been destroyed. Lesson learned...keep the ball pit away from the dog!!


And, I just could not resist this... I LOVE those blue eyes!!
I hope everyone has a great Sunday.
Happy Birthday, Bryan!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment