Monday, September 14, 2009

St. Louis

We have returned from our 2nd annual family trip to St. Louis. There was quite a bit of beer drinking and laughter had by all.









Elli tried out her new Cardinals outfit and was a hit by everyone that saw her!!
Too bad her Mommy didn't wipe the formula from her mouth before snapping pictures.










The Cardinals played a great game and it was close the whole game. In the end they lost, but we all had a great time anyway. Cade was very intense through the whole game. Like I said it was a close one!! :)











Ashli got to go up in the arch and she loved it. Bryan took her and I stayed down with Elli. You couldn't pay me to go up there, let alone me pay them to take me!!











We also left Elli with Grandma and Grandpa for the first time and everyone survived. I think it is much harder on parents than the baby.










Just for fun, here are some more shots from our trip. A big thanks to Grandma Paula, Grandpa Ralph and Uncle Pat for everything this past weekend!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment