Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poor Ashli Anne

Ashli Anne is feeling neglected and thinks I only blog about Elli. Well for the most part I do blog about Elli because Elli changes daily and does so many new things and everything for her is a seemingly new adventure.
Oh wait...we were talking about Ashli weren't we. Just kidding Ash. Love you.


Ashli started out her 8th grade school year as a famous rock star since her on stage debut with Justin Bieber. I am relatively certain she was the envy of almost every single 13 year old girl.


She also started her 8th grade school year vowing to be drama free the entire school year. How long do you think that lasted. Mmm...maybe 2 days. Of course it is hard to see your child hurting and I would do anything in my power to take away any pain that any of my children could endure but it seems that these little bouts with drama really do seem to work themselves out and in the end make her a stronger and self sufficient young lady.
I am proud of Ashli for her ability to push through the difficult times and see the good in all situations.

There are times when Ashli is very mature for her young 13 years and then there are times when she still acts like she is 2. I love that she still tries to climb on my lap and be cuddled and I love that she is jealous of Elli but in a fun loving kind of hilarious way. I also love that she has such a big heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment